2.3. Getting Started¶
By reading this chapter, you can get the basic knowledge of the development of web applications that conforms to Nablarch.
Example is an implementation for showing how to use the features of Nablarch and is not intended to be used to create a full-fledged application by modifying Example. If you want to create a full-fledged application, create it from Blank Project.
The explanation of this chapter is based on Example. The operating environment of the example application must be built in advance.
The following items related to the example application are not explained in this chapter. For the following items, see Example.
- Building the environment and execution of example application
- Example application configuration
- Information on the OSS plugin used
- Information on the UI framework used
- 2.3.1. Create a Registration Function (Hands-on Format)
- 2.3.2. Create a Search Function
- 2.3.3. Create Update Function
- 2.3.4. Create a Delete Function
- 2.3.5. Create a Batch registration Function Using Upload
- 2.3.6. Create a File Download Function
- 2.3.7. Create a Pop-up Screen
- 2.3.8. Create a batch update function