2.4. Details of Function¶
Table of Contents
- Initialization of Nablarch
- Input value check
- Database access
- Exclusive control
- Upload File
- File download
- Mapping of URI and action
- Duplicate form submission prevention
- Retain input data
- Screen creation
- Permission check
- Status code
- Screen transitions and status codes in the case of errors
- Send MOM message
- Scale-out design for web application
- CSRF measures
- Use web applications and RESTful web services together
2.4.1. Initialization of Nablarch¶
To initialize Nablarch, configuration for loading the system repository and configuration of handler queue (construction) are required.
2.4.4. Exclusive control¶
Although 2 types of exclusive control are offered, Universal DAO is recommended based on the description in reason UniversalDao is recommended.
2.4.6. File download¶
Although 2 types of file download are offered, Data Bind is recommended based on the description in reason data bind is recommended.
Refer to Deferred loading of search results when downloading large amounts of data, and be careful not to expand the database search results on the heap.
2.4.7. Mapping of URI and action¶
Although the following 2 methods are offered, Routing Adapter is recommended based on the reasons described in reason why routing adapter is recommended.
2.4.8. Duplicate form submission prevention¶
Also see UseToken Interceptor if you are using a template engine other than JSP.
See Database Access for information on how to perform a range-specific search from a database.
Not provided by the framework in the client because the specifications vary depending on the project requirements.
2.4.11. Screen creation¶
- When JSP is used
- When using a template engine other than JSP
See the following for multilingualization of static resources.
Although the following two methods are provided to switch the language of the text to be displayed on the screen, the screen layout may be corrupted when using the internationalization support internationalization of message tags in the message tag. For this reason, use internationalization of message tags only when a layout corrupted is acceptable.
Authentication is not provided as a flake work because the specifications vary depending on the project requirements. Implement Sample Password Encryption Function Using Database in the project according to the project requirements, referring to authentication.
See below for information on retaining the authentication information.
2.4.16. Screen transitions and status codes in the case of errors¶
- Configuring the default destination page for the status code
- Transition to the error page for the exception class in the handler
- Specify the transition destination when an action error occurs
- Define a transition destination corresponding to an exception class (OnError Interceptor , OnErrors Interceptor)
- Defining multiple transition destinations for a single exception
- Using the status code (external site)