This chapter describes the procedures for building the environment and executing the application, which are necessary for an Example application created using the Nablarch application framework.
Example is an implementation for showing how to use the features of Nablarch and is not intended to be used to create a full-fledged application by modifying Example. If you want to create a full-fledged application, create it from Blank Project.
Procedure to build the environment¶
The example application uses Apache Maven to build and run the application. Refer to the following page to install Apache Maven on the PC and configure the necessary settings.
Application execution procedure¶
For instructions on how to run the Example application, refer to the README on the github of each Example application.
- Web applications
- Sample using JSP and custom tags
- Sample using Thymeleaf
- Web service
- RESTfulWeb service
- HTTP messaging
- Batch application
- JSR352-compliant batch applications
- Nablarch Batch Application
- Messaging with MOM
- Sending asynchronous message
- Sending synchronous message
- Receiving asynchronous message
- Receiving synchronous message
- Messaging Using Tables as Queues