6.2.13. Mobile Terminal Access Handler¶
Table of contents
- From the button name of the button pressed on the screen, dispatch to the expected URL
The process flow is as follows.
<dependency> <groupId>com.nablarch.framework</groupId> <artifactId>nablarch-fw-web</artifactId> </dependency>
- Place this handler after the HTTP Response Handler
- Place this handler before the Thread Context Variable Management Handler
- Operation during JSP display
1.1. Regarding the HTML input tag that is output at the location where n:submit, n:button is described, the value to be configured in the name attribute is output to
nablarch_uri_override_<name attribute on JSP>|<URI of submit destination>.
- Operation during form submission
2.1. The KeitaiAccessHandler gets the URI attribute configured in the original JSP tag from the name attribute (string starting with
nablarch_uri_override_configured in 1.1.) configured in the button pressed at the time of submission.
2.2. The KeitaiAccessHandler configures the URI attribute acquired by the parameter key
2.3. Delegate to the subsequent process. (The subsequent operations are the same as when the URI corresponding to the button is specified by the request from the client)