6.2.8. HTTP Access Log Handler¶
Table of contents
This handler outputs the HTTP access log.
The handler performs the following processes.
- Outputs access log at the start of the request process
- Outputs access log on completion of the request process
The process flow is as follows.
<dependency> <groupId>com.nablarch.framework</groupId> <artifactId>nablarch-fw-web</artifactId> </dependency>
- Place this handler after the Thread Context Variable Management Handler
- In the log output process called from this handler, the contents normally retained in ThreadContext are required. Therefore, this handler must be placed after the Thread Context Variable Management Handler.
- Place this handler before the HTTP Error Control Handler
- Since an error code is required for log output at the time of completion, this handler must be placed before the HTTP Error Control Handler.
- Place this handler after the Session Variable Store Handler, if you want to output the session store ID.
- See About Session Store ID for details.